Green Earthly Coconut Curry
We hope you all had a lovely Christmas, and New Years. Eat Earthly is excited to share easy plant based recipes in 2021 on our new blog, we are excited for the year ahead and we can't wait to share what we have in store with you all. We are currently offering free delivery, 20% off your second & third order for all of January. We are offering this in line with Veganuary which is pledge to go vegan for the month of January, if you were ever considering trying vegan now is a great chance to challenge yourself.
Today we are dropping one of our favourite curry recipes, at Eat Earthly we love a wholesome coconut curry which is slightly spicy, full of favour and of course loads of delicious veggies which is exactly what our Green Earthly curry is. We rate this recipe to be easy to make, it's definitely great for someone who is trying out plant based or loves green curries. We would recommend adding tofu or chickpeas for some extra protein or keeping it simple like our recipe below. You could also use whatever vegetables you have in your fridge.
If you try out our recipe tag us on social media, or try our meal kit.
Eat Earthly's Team
Ingredients (Serves 4)
2 Garlic Cloves
2 Green Chillis
1 Tbsp Chili Flakes
1 Tbsp Coriander Seeds
1 Tbsp Cumin
Handful of Fresh Coriander
2 Tbsp of Tamari Sauce or Soy Sauce
1 Tinned Coconut Milk
White Jasmine Rice
Brunch Bok Choy
1/4 Purple Cabbage
1. To prepare paste place garlic gloves, green chilli, chilli flakes, coriander seeds, cumin, fresh coriander, tamari sauce into a blender until combined into a paste.
2. Rinse jasmine rice until the water runs clear. Put in a small saucepan with 250ml (1 cup) water, cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 12 mins or until tender and the water is absorbed.
3. Prepare vegetables finely dice onion, chop broccolini, purple cabbage and bok choy.
4. Heat oil in a pan, sauté onion for 2-3 minutes until golden. Add paste, stir for 2-3 minutes, add vegetables, mix through paste, add coconut milk and let simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Drain rice and serve with curry.